To All:
I'm sure you have all been worried sick about me - nonetheless, I am still alive and kicking. Just thought I would give you a little teaser to see if anybody would notice I posted something here.
I was in West Virginia for the weekend. It was really quite beautiful. However, the trip was about 8.5 hours which was fairly long. On Saturday I went out on the Ohio River with some guys and we almost sank the pontoon boat we were on. As we were all looking at these hillbilly guys sitting on a little house boat (literally a raft with a very small house built on top) we all got in the same corner of our boat. About the same time, the guy driving the raft turned to go back down river. The force of the turn combined with most of the weight in one corner caused the pontoon to go about 1/2 way under the water. We charged toward the back of the boat and yelled, Throttle down, throttle down! The driver was as shocked as the rest of us and had jumped out of his chair to the back of the boat. Once the boat was throttled down, it came back up above the water and everything was fine. Actually you cannot really sink a pontoon boat. But we tried our best.
Well, I am back in school for the last round so hopefully I will pass all the classes and finally join the real world. Hope everything is going well for everybody.
Adios!
little greg
Wedding Weekend: Elsie Saturday Pictures
4 days ago
1 comment:
I still check you out every once in a while!
Carol :)
Post a Comment