For all those out there who get frusterated with people that don't update their blogs very often...I must admit...I now understand...there really isn't always news!
Thursday night (26th) we redecorated our house with some professional help from cousin Janet. It looks pretty cool and is very spacious. We also got new kitchen table that night at Roth Auction that can seat 10 people. Friday night we had potluck and it went very well.
Saturday was quite the busy day. Mary had to work at the library from 9 - 1. I had Sheila over for breakfast, worked on the pinata's, and then got ready to go help Dad and Mom Rassi get ready for the big Rassi reuinion this weekend. When I arrived I was quickly put on the batting cage crew. John, Nic, and I worked on the frame most of the morning. After lunch Nic and I finished the rest of the frame. Then we drug the large net over to the frame and tied it up. Just before dark we got the pitching machine set-up and threw a few pitches.
Last night Dad Rassi and I went to Menards and picked up 40 landscaped timbers, 18 sheets of plywood, and 54 feet of golf carpet to construct our 9 hole mini-golf course for the reunion. Tonight we will hopefully begin the construction of the course. I am hopeful we can get one or two holes built. Thankfully Philip gets in early Wednesday morning and we will probably work on it then as well. We have a lot to do before Saturday!
In other news...I got to bale hay with Dad on Monday...and swim in the relocated pool at Dad and Mom's. Also, we are having a cookout with the Beutel cousins on Wednesday the 4th (oh yeah, and the Fehr reunion is at noon!)
Hope everybody has a wonderful 4th of July!
Greg
Wedding Weekend: Elsie Saturday Pictures
4 days ago
2 comments:
Dear Greg,
My carpenter son, I am so proud of you. Hopefully, you will have good weather so you can use all those things that you have put together. I think it is supposed to be. Thanks for the haybaling help!! Love,Mom
Greg, an easy way to keep the blogs coming is just to think on a topic. Sometimes, you can write about a certain "thing" and not about what you've been doing and it's just as fun to read/write.
Just an idea. : )
Post a Comment