Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful.

(In no particular order...)

-Thankful for salvation through Jesus' blood and sacrifice on the cross.

--Thankful for health.

-Thankful for life.

-Thankful that three years ago today I married this handsome man and best friend!



-Thankful for two beautiful and very good children (usually, anyway)



-Thankful that even if it snows today it won't stick yet! :)
Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

6 comments:

Stephanie R. said...

Happy Anniversary guys. And I am very thankful for you. Love all four of you.

Carmen said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry for not mentioning it yesterday!!

Anonymous said...

Awww man. I knew your anniversary was around Thanksgiving ... wish I woulda known in church ... good to see you though! :)

Julie

Anonymous said...

Awww...you guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary : ) love-Sheila

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture of you too and the family picture!! Three years, you are just beginning but we do wish you many more very belated!!! Love ya all, Mom B.

Plattner Ranch said...

You two are such a cute couple! Sorry Gregg if cute isn't quite the right word! I remember we were at my cousins wedding in Ohio that weekend.

Congratulations!