Thursday, March 18, 2010

Because Grandma Beutel misses her babies...

Dad and Mom B have been gone almost a week on their trip and won't be home for almost another week...and apparently Grandma is missing her babies. Not that I blame her...I would miss them, too. :) Anyway, this gives me a great opportunity to put up a bunch of pictures that were just sitting on the camera without having to have a rhyme or reason to them. Without further ado, here are Max and Nora in all their cuteness.


Max loves his puzzles


Nora's doing better at sitting up by herself


Nora hanging out with Jesse


Nora on her changing table, watching Max jump on his bed


Where's Max?


Peekaboo!


Having a morning chat after breakfast


Max's favorite pastime in the morning if he's awake when Greg is getting ready for work: sitting in front of the heater. (This day with his innertube)


Max 'helping' me make supper. I need that mixing bowl, buddy!


Reading a bedtime story


Nora says, "See you soon, Grandpa and Grandma! Have fun in Florida!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, it makes me smile!! Love, Grandma B.

Anonymous said...

those pictures are so adorable!!! :) I love those little chillins!!!

AK