Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Miscellaneous and Giggles

I just have a few things to put up before I write about our great weekend camping in Iowa.  A week or so ago, I took the kids outside to run in the rain while Greg cleaned up the kitchen after supper (what a great guy!).  Nora had fun trying to catch the rain drops in her mouth, as you can see. :)


Meanwhile, Tirzah just hung out in her seat....and drooled.


Max asked me to take his picture with 'his' pumpkin (the variety is called Big Max), 


but Tirzah was feeling very left out!  Just look at that little pout!


Max was running his little bubble mower around, and it was kind of fun to see the trail of bubbles that stayed on the wet pavement.


Bubbles!


A week ago Sunday, Max was actually ready for church early and Greg took some pictures...of course by his pumpkin again!  It's hard to believe, but Max actually smiled nicely for the camera a couple of times!


Then, of course...


...out came the 'cool dude' face. :)


Tirzah can be so giggly if you catch her in the right mood...and we all love to tickle her and make her laugh!  I think Max and I are the best at it. :)



That's all for this post...next up:  camping!

4 comments:

Stephanie R. said...

LOL! Oh Mary that is so funny. Today Elena was jumping out from behind a curtain and squealing like a pig... over and over again. Annika laughed harder than I've ever seen her laugh. Same concept, same results : )

Anonymous said...

What cute kids! Max is quite the cool dude.

Love, Aunt Diane

Anonymous said...

What cute kids! Max is quite the cool dude.

Love Aunt Diane

Anonymous said...

Where da baby...peek a boo!!! Hahaha She laughed!!! :)

They just crack me up!! :)

Aunt Katy