Friday, November 02, 2012

Some pictures, finally!

I have plenty to catch up on...Labor Day, camping in Iowa, Rassi family campout, Gulf Shores vacation, etc...but I figured I should at least get something up here...it's so hard to catch up when there has been so much going on!  So without further ado, here are some random pictures of the kids plus some from Halloween this week.

Tirzah does not always like being in the 'all 3 kids' pictures!

I think they were told to make a silly face.

One day I had my homemade crescent rolls rising on the table, all pretty and puffy and ready to bake, and totally forgot that Tirzah was sitting on a kitchen chair.  After hearing her talking to herself, I turned around and saw all of these tiny little finger-sized holes in my lovely crescent rolls!  It was pretty funny, actually.

On Halloween, most of the family (minus Sheila and Josh) ate pizza at Nate and Steph's.  Lincoln was dressed as a gray squirrel...definitely the cutest one I've ever seen!

And definitely not the happiest one I've ever seen. ;)

This is as close to a smile as we got out of him!  I think the hat's chin strap was super annoying for him.

Love it!

Me with my cutest little bumblebee (I'm not dressed up...that's my ear warmer.  It was COLD that night!)

It looks sunny and nice, but it was pretty chilly...we didn't get any great pics of the whole group.

We got the kids all piled into the tractor wagon, only to discover it had a dead battery!  Oh, well.  Nate and Steph thankfully have two nice double strollers, so plan B worked just fine.

Tirzah hated being in the wagon, but it was so cute how she leaned in for a picture with Anni!

Here we have a princess, T-rex, and a German fairy...or angel, depending on how she answered. :)  They were great trick-or-treaters!

Charge!  To the front door!!!

Anni wasn't too impressed with the whole idea at first, but she got into it after a while and was running up to the door all by herself, saying, "Treat!"  It was pretty cute!

And she was a darling Little Red Riding Hood!

This is what each house looked like that we stopped at...the kids would all crowd around the door so close they couldn't hardly open it!  Better than two years ago, though...Max didn't quite get the concept and at least once he ran right into the person's house! :S

After a few more stops (Ben's, A. Trish's, Gpa and Gma Beutel's, and Dad and Mom Rassi's), we came home with three very tired out kiddos and then this commenced.  I call this picture "The Halloween Haul."  We are definitely set for candy for a long time!  Thanks for letting us come with you, Nate and Steph!

No comments: