A blog about the Beutel family...mostly the kids!
Cute, sooooo cute!! Excited!!! Love, Mom/Grandma B.
Cutest video ever : ) so excited!!
hooray!! :)
That was so cute! So happy for you.Aunt Diane
well... the secret IS out!! very nice video!! what exceptional use of technology :)
Congrats!!! <3 Love u guys.Jason, Ellie & Boys
Loved Nora's response. "I thought is was going to be a girl!"
Congrats! How exciting for Max! When Greg first cut the cake it looked green on our computer. I thought you were playing a joke on us!Love, Brett and Laura
So cute! :) What a neat thing to do with your kids!
Congratulations! Not much will get more visits than a title like "the secrets out!" :)PS ~ I just met another Tirzah in Smithville! Tom and Gretchen Stoller have a Tirzah. :)
Congratulations! I love Max's response!
That is adorable! What a creative way to show your kids. We might have to try that this pregnancy. Congrats!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Cute, sooooo cute!! Excited!!! Love, Mom/Grandma B.
Cutest video ever : ) so excited!!
hooray!! :)
That was so cute! So happy for you.
Aunt Diane
well... the secret IS out!! very nice video!! what exceptional use of technology :)
Congrats!!! <3 Love u guys.
Jason, Ellie & Boys
Loved Nora's response. "I thought is was going to be a girl!"
Congrats! How exciting for Max! When Greg first cut the cake it looked green on our computer. I thought you were playing a joke on us!
Love, Brett and Laura
So cute! :) What a neat thing to do with your kids!
Congratulations! Not much will get more visits than a title like "the secrets out!" :)
PS ~ I just met another Tirzah in Smithville! Tom and Gretchen Stoller have a Tirzah. :)
Congratulations! I love Max's response!
That is adorable! What a creative way to show your kids. We might have to try that this pregnancy. Congrats!
Post a Comment