Well, in case anyone is still waiting with bated breath to hear about it, we did get all moved in to the new house on August 23-24th. I've got another post about that. :) Before I get to it, I found a ton of cute pictures from my phone and Greg's phone that date back to the end of July that have never found their way to the blog. Neither of us dump the picture off our phones very often, so I expect more posts like this in the future.

At the old house...Tirzah LOVED the kitties from the start! Daisy looks so small here! I think this was July 22nd or something like that.

At the old house...Tirzah LOVED the kitties from the start! Daisy looks so small here! I think this was July 22nd or something like that.

The Griffster...he has grown up immensely since this picture, which is not surprising since he was only about 2 months old here and is now almost 6 months!

Janelle and her girls watched Griffin for me one morning while I was doing something house-related...I can't remember what. Londyn was a great babysitter from what I heard! Tyra loved him, too, and was trying really hard to get him out of his carseat... :)

The kids huddled up one chilly morning to watch our first butterfly emerge...they didn't make it until he flew off, several hours later.

If you remember the butterfly post, I wrote about losing one caterpillar and nearly stepping on the butterfly later on...here it is!

The weekend that Greg took Max to Chicago (talked about it in an earlier post, have some pictures which will probably be in a later one), the girls and Griff and I went with my mom up to the nursing home to visit my grandparents...I think I had pictures of my grandmas earlier. Well, after that we went for some Uncle Bob's ice cream! Delicious! We had to take pictures on my phone to send to Daddy to show him what he was missing out on! :)

I know I posted pictures of this rainbow already, but I didn't get the beautiful princess in the picture with it. :)
They were good sports about having their picture taken so many times.

One day I took Griffin over to my parents' house to help shuck corn to freeze. They had a very able bodied crew since John and Heather were there with their kids. Hannah was a big help holding Griff!

Our kids put up with quite a bit during the months of July and August. Apparently Tirzah got pretty worn out.

My mom got this outfit for Nora as her 'running' outfit since she ran a mile with Greg a couple of times. I loved it!
Here is the promised picture of the Belle I made for Nora's cake...before it crumbled and cracked! I would like to try it again sometime using a thicker layer of frosting and a less detailed picture, I think. Good thing I have 3 birthdays coming up in the spring to practice with. :)

The girls found some treasures as we were cleaning out our house to show it. They had a lovely 'tea party' outside with some old dishes we had.

For Labor Day camping, Tirzah and Griffin and I came home on Friday night. Tirzah thought she was pretty hot stuff sleeping with Mommy!

On Saturday, we went out to the lake to eat lunch and then swim...it was perfect! Afterwards, most people took their kids home for naps. Greg took Tirzah for a drive and Griffin was sleeping in the camper, so Max and Nora and I hung out in the hammock for a while.

Tirzah thoroughly enjoyed her yogurt on Monday morning. It was a hot weekend, but we had a lot of fun, as usual, and enjoyed our time with our group!

The week after Labor Day, Nora started preschool! The LONG awaited day!!! She was so excited and has loved every minute of it!











1 comment:
love to see all the pics and hear all about what is happening in the Greg Beutel family. Mom B.
Post a Comment