Well, as you might have guessed, I didn't get the blog caught up while Greg and I were gone. :) However, I DID get all of my pictures organized by month! So there is still hope yet to be completely caught up! As I went through my January pictures, I realized they were mostly house things...namely tearing off wallpaper. I will do that post next. For now, here is a snapshot of life at our house this January:
It's not uncommon to find random pictures on a phone that has been left within reach...but I'm not sure I'm ready for my girls to be taking duck face selfies!
The first rooms we worked on were the kids', so they got to camp out for a while. They loved it, thankfully!
As usual, after Christmas we all spent some time playing with new toys! I helped him some, but Max did a lot of this puzzle.
Max and Nora (mostly Max, I think) made this impressive set of train tracks.
Griffin sporting his two bottom teeth
Such a cute pudgy little face! He was about 8 months old here.
Last winter was cold, a little more extreme than normal. I had to document -8 degrees on my van...though I think I actually saw it colder than that but forgot to take a picture!
Around the holidays we spend lots of time at family's houses. One evening as we were leaving Dad and Mom Beutel's, I noticed this toy bear stuck face first into a Springerle. I still have no idea who did it!
This was a Sunday morning before church...he was ready, so I stuck him by his toys (that seems so long ago that he would actually stay and play where I put him!!!). He was so exhausted, he just fell asleep!
Tirzy and me taking a silly picture...that's been one of the most fun things about Nora starting Kindergarten. In the morning, it's just me, Tirzah, and Griff. Then, when Nora comes home at lunch, I get some time with just her when the other two go to bed.
Reading books with Grace and Eden...that purple bottle on the window sill is some Piranha that I was supposed to be using on the rest of the wallpaper! I'm so glad that room is finished!
A drawing by Max, age 5.5. This is a pirate (see his eye patch?) and his parrot. I thought it was pretty good! :)
Evening snack with the kids...Greg was gone, but I don't remember where, so I sent this pic to show him what he was missing out on. Hot chocolate, cookies, and popcorn. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment