Mom got after me to update my blog...I'm not really sure why. I told her that I live 1.3 miles away and that she really probably knows what goes on in my life anyway. So...I am no longer engaged...I'm happily married for nearly six months. Wow time goes pretty fast. Mary is just finishing up the spring semester at ISU. She is quite excited to not have homework to do every night. The weather has been nice and I've got the garden all planted. Hopefully we reap some large crops this year...we are almost completely out of corn! Also, it would be nice to make some more applesauce this summer. My strawberry plants are loaded as are the blueberry bushes. So I am hopeful for good crops this year! My newest interest has been in helping dad more on the farm. Working cattle is just a bit more enjoyable now than it was when I was 12. Well hopefully this is enought information for mother. I have nothing really profound to say.
Greg
Wedding Weekend: Elsie Saturday Pictures
4 days ago
2 comments:
Hurray for Greg!!!! He posted a blog entry. Maybe if you told Steph that you are going to use your blog she would enjoy reading what you are doing. Glad to see you are back. Love, Mom
Sounds good Greggie. You should send some of that fresh produce our way!
Post a Comment