Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Life

I keep thinking that I should write something exciting on my blog...but alas, there is no news. Lets see if I can wrap up the week so far...

Monday...

Worked all day. Went to Dad and Mom Rassi's for supper. Had delicious ribs, baked beans, strawberry shortcake (can you believe it?). Then Nic, Caleb, Mary, and I went out in the back yard and warmed Caleb up for his little league baseball game. It must of paid off since at his first at bat he hit a triple! Go Caleb! In the end his team won by about 6 points!

Tuesday...

Worked til noon. Went home, mowed the yard, picked strawberries and sugar peas. Mary and I made chicken fingers, battered and seasoned french fries, salad, and grape ice cubes for supper. We had Mom Beutel, Sheila and Katy over since Dad was in Albuquerque. Sheila dumped us halfway through the night so the rest of us took a bike ride. Beautiful evening!

Wednesday...

Lets see...I didn't feel very rested when I woke up...Mary was not feeling well all night and it kept me up as well. She stayed home from work the morning as she had a fever and sore throat. I worked all day. Tonight we plan on staying home and listening to our marriage service. Maybe Mary is trying to tell me something...

I guess our life is pretty boring in general...but we have no complaints!

Greg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to come visit me once on one of your bike rides:-)