
This picture is of Kia's dad, an Alaskan Malamute.....a HUGE Alaskan Malamute, I might add! Up on his hind legs, he was at least five feet tall! Kia's mom is a Malamute/Husky mix, and actually is not much bigger than Kia herself. The lady we got her from said she thinks Kia might get to around 70 pounds. I guess only time will tell!
We took Katy and her friend Hannah with us to go see the puppies. Once we decided to take Kia home, Greg picked her up and carried her to the truck, where she rode in the back with Katy and Hannah. The girls had quite a ride...all three of them! :) Kia was scared and found solace in shoving her head behind Katy or Hannah's back. Overall, she was a pretty good rider. Here she is getting carried to the truck.
Well, in other news, while I was typing this, Greg said that Max rolled from his back to his front! He's so good at giving Max his tummy time....I'm afraid I don't do it as much as I should. I guess Max is getting things figured out, though! :)~Mary
2 comments:
Way to update Mary! Awesome pics. Such a cute baby and doggie! Hard to believe that by the time I see them both next they'll be so much bigger!
Congratulations on your new addition!
Post a Comment