Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Monkey See, Monkey Do

I'll put the video at the beginning of the post this time, since it's the reason I'm writing. Tonight, Max was jabbering away in the kitchen, and Greg and I were both in the living room. All of a sudden, Greg asked me, "Who is he talking to? He's talking to somebody!" I thought he was just chattering to himself, but didn't get a chance to reply before Max came around the corner holding Greg's cell phone up to his ear. Sure enough, we listened in and Katy was on the line! Max gave the phone to me and I asked her what happened. She said, "I just got a call from Greg's cell phone, and when I answered it was Max jabbering to me!" Since Max usually clams up when someone is trying to get him to talk on the phone, I gave it back to him and took a video. :) You know, what any responsible mom would do.


I'm afraid he's seen me talk on the phone too much...I pace. Can you tell? :)

Since I had to get the video off the camera, these pictures came off, too. I took them this morning. I love how much Max loves his little sister!


"Gentle, Max, be gentle!"


He just rubbed her head, I promise.


Best buds for now. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Thats so funny! It was quite fun talking to him on the phone.

Love, Katy

Anonymous said...

This is a classic video - one that you will be glad to have for years to come... who would have thought that at 20months he would be calling people, and talking to them on the phone!!
Love Dad