Sorry if this post is a little lackluster, but things have just kind of been same old, same old here at our house. Greg is still busy (and getting busier), Max is still ornery, Nora is still smiley, and they're all still cute. We did get our new camera in the mail yesterday (a Nikon D3000), so we've been taking lots of pictures and messing around with it (completely on the Auto setting, of course). Eventually I'll get those up on the computer and posted here. I also have some videos I need to get on the computer, but I figured I should just post these pictures since it's been awhile. Here we go...

Max wearing his cool blanket his Aunt Sheila made him for Christmas

Nora's cute, but I actually took these pictures because I loved her outfit so much.

What can I say? I've finally accepted that some pink isn't too bad.

I love how she looks bigger than him.

Mom Beutel's birthday was Feb. 4th, so we had the family over for supper. Greg grilled salmon...it was very delicious.

Max wearing his little samurai outfit that Dad and Mom B. brought back from Japan last year.
2 comments:
Nora is very pretty in pink! She should sport it more often! Poor Brie...pink is what she mainly wears. That salmon supper looked really good too.
Mary - Nora's a doll in these pictures! It makes me excited for when Heather is that age and all smiles! And Max STILL looks ornery, even wrapped up in a blanket. Love, Amanda
Post a Comment