Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Catching up (how many times have I used that title?)

Well, it's been two weeks now, and I have a bunch of pictures again. I'll learn someday. Thankfully it's tax season, though, and so I don't have as much material as I would have any other time of the year. In Nora news, she is a rolling machine! She started rolling over a week or so ago, at about 7.5 months. No more leaving her on the changing table...or bed...or...etc.

These pictures should mostly be in order, but some of them may be a little scattered. Bear with me. Also, I just started writing, but I can tell that the pictures are going to give me fits with their spacing.

Starting with Easter, here are Max and Nora in their Easter finest:



My cousins Chet and Amanda stayed with us on Good Friday, and I didn't get any pictures of their little man Reid, but here is cute little Heather. What a doll! I also don't have pictures from our Easter gathering on Saturday with the Gramm's. Or Sunday with the Beutels, now that I think about it. Oh, well. We had a good weekend.

Just some random Nora shots: I think Greg was singing to her if I remember right, and she got this dreamy look on her face. Another music lover! Yay! :)

I apologize for this one being sideways, but it's not really a good picture anyway. The point of it is, LOOK AT HER HAIR!!! I'm so excited! :) Not necessarily that it's spiked, but that there is enough TO spike! :)
On Easter Sunday after church, Max's Grandma Beutel and Aunt Katy came over and 'hid' some Easter eggs for him to find. He was pretty thrilled. Here he's finding one in his kitchen.
Hooray, more candy and sugar!

Unfortunately, the end of the week after Easter, Max got...something. I don't really know if it was pinkeye or not for sure, but I suspect. We got some drops and he's doing much better. But you know Max isn't feeling well if he does this:
And this is after he got up from his 'nap' for the day. :)
The most exciting thing at our house (besides the impending close of tax season...2 more days!) is the cabin that was moved onto our property. Here is Dad B. bringing it through the field.

Before we could move it, there is a pipeline running through our property that we had to get marked. Evidently, it goes right under this tree. I'm not sure quite how they did that, but the guy said they'll probably come cut down the tree this summer because it's interfering. Fine with us! It's a mess.
Bringing the cabin in...
Max wasn't feeling well, so he wasn't too sure about all the action.
Working to get the cabin jacked up high enough to pull the trailer from underneath of it
Just watchin' all the activity
Thankfully, nobody got hurt in this whole operation...even though one corner did fall off its stack once.
It's down!
The inside. We don't have a floor in it yet. We have to decide exactly what we're going to use it for first. :)
As I mentioned before, this is the last week of tax season. Last night it was so nice, Greg took his work outside...so I sent the kids with him. :)
Thanks for dropping off the exersaucer, Laurie! Perfect timing! :)
I'll end this slightly disjointed update with some pictures of spring around our house. Happy warm weather, everyone! :)

No comments: