Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More pictures...still not ours, but they'll work!

The very nice lady who sat next to us at the speech sent us the pictures she took with her camera. As long as you don't try to make them too big, they look ok. :)


This one is from the question and answer session they had after the speech.


Look very closely...Aaron Schock is second from the left. :)

Things I didn't add from yesterday:

Sunday after supper we took a walk along the riverfront. Sheila got a good picture of me and Nora.

Also from yesterday: Max must have eaten a paperclip because it came through in a stinky diaper...it was still tightly wound, no edges sticking out, but that still had to be weird.

Also, yesterday evening Greg asked me what happened to Kia. I came out, and she had wounds on several of her legs and wasn't putting any weight on her front left one. Dad B. came and looked at her and he and Greg agreed...someone shot her with a shotgun. She's not dying or anything as far as we can tell, but she's definitely not feeling that great. Poor puppy. :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is kind of freaky. Do you think she got shot in her pen or in somebody elses yard?

LH

Mary said...

Laura, I should have specified: I mowed our lawn yesterday, and she was running all over. She wasn't around when I finished and went inside, but I didn't think much of it because oftentimes she is still out exploring in the field or something. So I have no idea where she got shot.

Karen B.. said...

Poor doggie!!