Monday, January 31, 2011

Fun kids

Greg and I had to laugh when we realized that the only pictures on our camera were two sets of pictures...both of Max and Nora brushing their teeth. :) Well, I should probably say 'brushing' their teeth. In reality, like any other kids, they like to suck the water off of the toothbrush. Once they start 'brushing,' it's pretty hard to make them stop! It usually involves tears and me shutting the bathroom door to keep them from getting completely wet.




I do try to turn the water down so it's not full blast the whole time. :)

Set of pictures #2...also displaying Nora's love of hats.

We love our toothbrushes!

Cheesy.

One of the many faces of Nora

The last three pictures are all of Greg playing with Max and Nora, so I'll update on other things in between them...


Things like potty training! We're still working on it with Max. He's doing better at staying dry during the day, but we're still struggling with getting #2 in the pot with any kind of consistency. From what I've talked to other moms, it sounds like he is being fairly typical for an almost 3 year old boy. I do finally have hope that we'll get things figured out before Baby #3, though, so hopefully I will NOT have 3 kids in diapers at the same time!
Baby #3 has decided to keep its gender a mystery to us once again...we had another sono on the 20th of January, and the sonographer did make a 'guess' when we really pushed her for one at the end of the appointment, but I'm not convinced. I know it's just teaching me patience, but I was pretty discouraged when the baby wouldn't cooperate. I was just so looking forward to KNOWING and being able to think of the baby by name! Ah, well. I'm thankful that the pregnancy continues to be quite normal and uneventful. I'm just a little past 29 weeks now. Baby 3 is quite active, which I love (except when I'm trying to sleep, of course)...I think that's one of my favorite parts of pregnancy, is feeling the little squirt bouncing, kicking, and poking (or punching!) around in its surroundings. :) Especially now that I have Max and Nora to chase around, it's like Baby 3 is saying, "Hey! Don't you forget about me in here! I'm coming, too!"
I love this picture. :)
That's about all I have as far as updates on the kids. Sorry this post is a little disjointed...I actually have a set of pictures (and a video) from the kids playing in the snow that I want to get put up here, but I needed to show these pictures first, hence the little bit of randomness.
Stay warm, everyone! It will be interesting to see how much snow we actually get with all the predictions flying around! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your kids are too cute!! I have a tooth brush for Levi at my house cause he always wants to brush his teeth too :) Hope you guys are staying warm in this blizzard!! Miss ya guys - K :)