Tuesday, October 04, 2011

I love Fall! (Tanner's Orchard)

Fall is definitely my favorite season...flannel sheets on our bed, fleece jackets, cool evenings, sunny days, pretty leaves, apple cider, s'mores, campfires, and of course Tanner's Orchard!  Melissa came with our family of five last week and we all had a fun morning. :)

Max and Nora would hardly eat their (fresh from the oven) apple cider donuts because they wanted to go play!

Choo, choo!  Our little conductor, Max




Not sure what Max is doing with the leaves here, but I'm sure in his head he was being some kind of animal. Maybe a moose?

There was a pretty little garden with a fountain/stream running through it...a perfect picture spot.  We took literally two dozen pictures of our kids, and this is the only halfway decent one.

While we were at the playground, we had a pleasant surprise...cousin Kate was there with her Kindergarten class!  We spotted her by her unmistakable curls. :)

Nora driving the CAT tractor, making Grandpa Beutel proud.

It takes intense concentration to run one of these!

Cutie.

Max loved running around and through the hay/straw bale maze.

Jump!

Nora's favorite part was the tunnel.


Of course, she had to ride the pink tractor!

These goats were hilarious...I've never actually seen goats butt heads before, and these two would not leave each other alone!

I love seeing my kids play with each other...even if they egg each other one in things like yelling, "Faster, faster!" :)

We had a great time at Tanner's!  Thanks for going with us, Melissa!

2 comments:

Laura said...

were those goats names Bryce and Joni?!

Plattner Ranch said...

We love Tanner's Orchard. It is an annual trip with Grandma P with or without me! Sometimes I seize the opportunity to do some shopping alone.

This year my parents and sister were along as well so it was extra special.

Don't have many pictures yet though! Grandma R and Aunt Cori were taking plenty so I'll get them next time I see them. No time to blog them anyway!