Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Our big girl



She did it!  Last Monday evening, Nora threw her paci in the garbage!  I waited to post this until I knew it was going to stick...being the skeptical momma that I am, I didn't think she'd actually go through with it.  It was so funny that night she threw it away...Greg suggested that she do it, and she marched right up to the garbage can and tossed it in.  You could tell pretty immediately that she was thinking, "WHAT DID I JUST DO??!!!?" and throughout the evening, she got quieter and quieter...I think she was thinking about going to sleep without her beloved paci.  One thing she was excited about, though, was skyping Aunt Stephie to tell her about it!  When we couldn't get a hold of Steph on Skype, Greg took this video of Nora instead.

Nora has done fantastic without her paci!  She only asked for it one time, and that was a night she stayed overnight at her grandma's...and she still went to sleep without it!

We are so proud of you, Noranoodle!  You are growing up so much!  Now we just have to finalize this potty training...we are almost there! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie R. said...

Nora, Aunt Stephie is so proud. And even prouder that you wanted to tell her first : )