On Sunday we went to Uncle Steve and Aunt Diane's house with Greg's family. It was an interesting evening as we were pretty aware of missing Tim and Melissa...they were in the hospital having their baby! We finally got a text message a little after 9:00....Lincoln David Beutel was born! Greg and I got to take them supper at the hospital last night (good ol' Monical's pizza!). I got to hold and snuggle him while the other three ate supper...and he is just such a sweetie!
He was so awake and alert when I was holding him...I love watching babies as they are just trying to figure out their new surroundings.
Then he got a little shy for the camera.
Auntie Mary and Lincoln
Uncle Greggie and Lincoln...I'm glad I held him first...it wasn't too long after Greg was holding him that he decided to fuss for the first time in his day-long life! Daddy Tim did a great job of calming him and getting him to sleep. :)
The Tim Beutel family! We are so thrilled for you guys!
Welcome to the world, precious Lincoln! You are already so very loved!




1 comment:
Such cute pics! Grandma B.
Post a Comment