Monday, March 19, 2012

A Good Dose of Politics!

So those of you that know me well know that I love following politics...the process just interests me...I don't desire to be one...I don't really care who you vote for...I just think its a fascinating process.  Anyway...when I got an email from my alma mater last night stating that Mitt Romney was gonna speak in front of Bradley Hall I jumped at the chance.  So Tim, Melissa, Mary and I (oh yes...and Lincoln) headed up to Peoria this evening and caught a few lines of a standard run of the mill stump speech.  

By no means is this an endorsement on my part...I'll leave that to Mr. Schock...


However...if Romney gets the nomination...and defeats President Obama. 


I will be able to tell my kids that I saw/heard the president...and to me...that's kinda fun!

Don't forget to vote tomorrow!

1 comment:

Stephanie R. said...

I voted GB, I voted!!!!!!