It sure feels like it, anyway! Actually, it feels a little more like summer at the moment....I just checked and our house is 82 degrees right now! The kids are loving it and I'm not complaining, either!
Anyway, Dad B's birthday was last week, actually the day after Melissa's shower. Poor guy...we had so much dessert left from that and something else (I don't remember why we had so much dessert!), he just got his candles put into one of Lincoln's cakes! Good thing he's such a good sport!
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!
Deeeeep breath...
Got 'em!
A random picture from last week...Tirzah is so mischievous! I caught her trying to unload the dirty clothes hamper...
...and she is forever taking the little potty apart or playing in the toilet if it's left open.
If spring isn't here, it's at least getting closer! These are some pretty crocuses from Dad and Mom Rassi's cabin.
Last Saturday afternoon, Greg took Max and Nora to Koch's to see some baby lambs. They LOVED it!
Max and Nora were both quite smitten with this little lamb, the one who 'didn't have a mommy.' If you ask them, that's the only one they will talk about!
Max got a kick out of it sucking on his finger.
Close to Koch's house is an old bridge, so they all went exploring a little bit.
Cuties!
Daddy told them to make silly faces.
These two are such good buds.
Cute crew! Thanks, Kochs, for letting them stop by!
Just a couple more random pictures of life at our house...
Tirzah hated baths until one time I put her in the tub with Nora. Now she loves them...as long as she's with a big kid! One night this week I put them all in the tub and they played for probably half an hour together, splashing around.
Last night Max was trying to help clean up after we all had ice cream...he rinsed...
...and rinsed and rinsed those dishes! What a 'helper!' :)
That's all for now...we did celebrate Annika's first birthday on Saturday, but I didn't get any pictures. I tried to get a video, so I'll look and if I got a good one, I'll put it up!
















2 comments:
You are blessed to have such good helpers. I read a book once about how important it is too include your kids in your daily activities. It gave cooking as an example. so I try to let my kids help me while I am cooking, even though it tries my patience often!! Some day I will probably wish they liked helping me more in the kitchen. These pictures were a good reminder to be thankful for the small things. We were glad to spend time with you while we were in Tremont. Hopefully we didn't overdo our visits.
Love,Laura
Mary
the birthday pics were funny - and I want to ensure you that I will continue to "sacrifice" like that any time you want me to.... hmmm -only two cakes (chocolate and tres leches).... oh my goodness, what sacrifice!!! right??
love dad
Post a Comment