Monday, January 27, 2014

More camping pics

I found some more pictures of our various camping trips this summer/fall on Greg's phone:

One of the State Fair weekends we camped in Springfield with Brent, Janelle, Londyn, and Tyra.  I love this picture of the two girls chatting!

Supper after swimming!

A bright and sunny breakfast


Three crazies!

But two who love their brother. :)


Our happy little camper...at least during the day!  This was THE weekend that he stopped nursing, so I was trying to figure out how much formula to make him and how often, plus he was getting used to the bottle...it was interesting, but we all made it. :)  We went home instead of going to the fair for the day, for which I was very grateful!


These pictures are from Labor day camping...Griffy was a big hit with the girls!


The crew making the bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits on Saturday morning...my favorite meal of the camping weekend!!!

Lots of swinging time


Such a gaggle of little girls!  In our potluck group, we now have a total of 10 girls and 3 boys!  Max is the only boy over age 1, though, so he has to hold his own!

Supper Saturday night was a garbage can boil.



Delicious!




These are from the Rassi family campout.  Our kids LOVE to sleep in the camper!

Love these four munchkins!

No comments: