Peaceful afternoon of book reading by a lake...just like we planned!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't think that we have ever carried a book on a hike and read when we got there. Maybe, I didn't want the added or wait or maybe, just maybe, your Dad won't quit hiking. It sounds relaxing! Love, Mom
I hike to see things that are otherwise not seen.... not to see what i could see already before i started the hike... (hmmm - guess i'm just toooo practical) - oh, well LD
3 comments:
I don't think that we have ever carried a book on a hike and read when we got there. Maybe, I didn't want the added or wait or maybe, just maybe, your Dad won't quit hiking. It sounds relaxing! Love, Mom
I hike to see things that are otherwise not seen.... not to see what i could see already before i started the hike... (hmmm - guess i'm just toooo practical) - oh, well
LD
You write very well.
Post a Comment