Arrival of Baby Beutel: Who really knows, but the due date is 5 weeks from this Friday.
Well, I haven't posted in a while because our lives, though busy, have been pretty predictable. Greg works. I do my little weekly routine. We are usually with family on the weekends.
HOWEVER, this past Saturday being March 15 (corporate tax returns due and maybe Greg won't be quite as busy now), we celebrated. :) My mom had an Easter gathering at her house in the morning and afternoon, so we attended that (Greg ended up going back to work for a bit), but in the evening, we headed out....to Peoria! We first checked into our room at the new Embassy Suites in East Peoria. We had a 'room with a view' on the 8th floor! Very cool! We went out for a leisurely supper at Olive Garden (yummy!) and, since we had plenty of time, did a little bit of shopping (I got a new maternity church shirt! Yay!). We headed back to downtown by about 7:15 so we could be parked at the Civic Center by 7:30. We made it in plenty of time, as the performance by the Peoria Symphony Orchestra didn't start until 8:00. We really enjoyed the evening, even if we did feel a little young to be there. Our seats were in the second balcony, which was fine with us. We could hear perfectly fine, and it wasn't like we needed to see anyone up close on the stage anyway. The lady next to me had some pretty sweet little opera glasses which she offered to lend to me, though. :) I didn't take them, but it would have been kind of funny if I'd offered them to Greg. Anyway, we went back to the hotel, stayed the night, and had a superb breakfast the next morning, courtesy of Embassy Suites. We were up and around in plenty of time, even coming home for a bit before going to church. All in all, it was a very relaxing Saturday/Sunday!
Well, that's all of our news, but I did have a request for a picture of me and Baby/my belly.
Hopefully these will suffice...
A little up close and personal...say hi to Baby!

We had more than a few tries to come up with a 'good' picture. :)
Hope you all have a wonderful week leading up to Easter!
~Mary

3 comments:
Nate said, and I quote, "She's Huge!!!". I will be a bit more well-mannered and say, um, uh, well.... good thing s/he's coming in 5 weeks! Your back has got to be killing you!
Love, Steph
Come now, she's pregnant, not huge, fat, or even large...it's always "she's pregnant"! If you think she's huge, you should see me.....
Mary, the pic of just the belly does make you look bigger than you do in real life, but the other one is pretty 'real-life'.
I would have to agree with Carmen, I don't think you look as rounded in real life as the picture. Camera's will do it every time. Love, Mom B.
Post a Comment