Dear Readers,
So its been 3 weeks since we posted last...sorry...but...our internet has been down. Max is officially 6 weeks old tomorrow! He just keeps growing and is now over 10.5 lbs. His eyes are really starting to connect when he looks at people. He's been a bit more fussy (which is normal -- and thankfully usually peaks around 8 weeks!) but overall is still a really really good and easy baby! We are very thankful for that!
We've been busy working on our landscaping and garden. The north side of the house is now complete (other than the mulch -- hopefully that will happen this week). We will start eating lettuce from the garden this week. I think we may start having a few strawberries this week too! Thanks to the manure I got from dad I think our weed population has tripled in the garden. Hopefully our vegetables will benefit as well!
Our lives are still as busy as ever...sometimes it feels like I spend half my days strapping Max into his car seat. Usually we are heading to my parent's house or Mary's parents. They seem to like it when we stop by... We also spent an evening with several other couples with infants on Friday night. I must say...Max was probably the best behaved...although they were all really pretty good most of the evening. It was an enjoyable evening.
Well, I would love to post a few pictures but I am at work and I don't believe I have any new pictures to post...
Hopefully our internet will be up soon and Mary will update you all on Mighty Mr. Maxwell.
Greg
Wedding Weekend: Elsie Saturday Pictures
4 days ago
1 comment:
Yes, we do love when you stop over and see us and bring little Max with. I haven't seen him today and could use a squeeze since the house is very empty here with Dad gone. Love, Mom
Post a Comment