Thursday, July 03, 2008

MAX SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!! And some pictures...finally!

Yes, yes, it's true!!! I don't know if it was just a fluke or not, but either way, Maxwell Dean Beutel definitely slept from about 11:00 to 5:45, waking up once to cry. Greg picked him up and rocked him a bit, then put him back in his car seat where we've been having Max sleep. I couldn't believe it when I woke up and looked at the clock! I woke up, fed him, and put him back down by about 6:30. He proceeded to sleep until 9:15! I don't even know when I last got that much sleep....it felt so amazing!

Also, my intelligent husband figured out the problem with the camera....we needed to update the Kodak Easyshare software, using the CD that was shipped with the camera. :) So, here are our favorite recent pictures...of Max smiling! He really is a smiley little boy, for which we're thankful. It makes tough nights worth it when he grins at me from the changing table. How can you not fall in love with it? :)

Above: Posing with Aunt Stephanie
Below: The many grins of Max!






No comments: