Saturday, July 5 was the Gramm Reunion, hosted at my parents' house. It was a big day, but Max did super! However, about late afternoon he was just plain tired of being held in peoples' arms. Greg brought him inside and just put him on the floor and was talking to him and he was much happier! It's the first time we've gotten a Max giggle on tape. :) (We think at the end, Max is thinking, "WHOA!!! DAD'S GETTING TOO CLOSE!!!!")
Also, the night of the 4th, we sat on Fondulac Park hill and watched the Peoria fireworks. Max fell asleep before they started, and he did great! He's still not wild about applause, but overall, I was happy with the fact that he slept most of the time. Hope you all had a happy 4th of July!
4 comments:
Oh My Goodness, I have the cutest nephew in the world!
He's gotta be Grace's cousin. Look at those eyes! Sharon
Love the giggling video clip. I love his eyes at the end. He is very cute. Christy
Isn't he sooooo cute!!!!! Love, Grandma B.
Post a Comment