Monday, September 15, 2008

Can you say...slaphappy?!?

Well, we found one way in which Max resembles his mommy....he can get seriously slaphappy! Greg has made the observation that sometimes when I laugh, it makes Max laugh. I hadn't really noticed this before last night. It was after 10:00, we (me and Max) were both tired, and we both needed to go to bed. I forget even how it started, but I had Max on my lap, and his smile or something made me start laughing. Pretty soon, he was giggling, too, which made me laugh even more, which made him laugh even more, which...you see where this is going. Anyway, part way through this little laugh-fest, Greg grabbed the camera and started taping. Here's the result. What a little guy we have! :)

5 comments:

Stephanie R. said...

That has to be one of the cutest things we have ever seen!!!!

Love, Steph & Nate

Anonymous said...

Katy and I would have to agree with Steph and Nate's comment. How fun!! Enjoy the moment. Love, Mom B.

Dean Beutel said...

I believe that is what is called an infectious laugh - thanks for sharing! Gpa

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest little guy ever : )
Aunt Sheila

Anonymous said...

Wow he is so cute and his momma isn't bad herself!!!