Max had his 4 month checkup today. He weighed 15 lbs. 5 oz. (50th percentile), was 25.5 inches long (64th percentile), and his head circumference was 42 cm (36th percentile).
I don't have any pictures of him at exactly 4 months, but I do have this great video from last night! We were leaving Dad and Mom Beutel's at about 9:30 or 10:00, and I think Max was getting slaphappy...his Aunt Katy really had him going!
That's all for now at the Beutel household....oh, and I'm going back to work at the library one morning a week. Should be fun! Max will get some exclusive Grandma time!
2 comments:
So what exactly does the percentile mean? If he's in the 64th percentile, does that mean that 64% of all kids are as big as him? Sorry, I'm dumb!
It means that 64% of all kids his age are shorter/weigh less/have smaller head circumference than him. Don't worry, I didn't know what it meant, either, until I asked! I always get it mixed up. :)
Post a Comment