We're settling in to another tax season here at the Beutel household. Greg's starting to be busier at work (go in a bit earlier, stay a bit later) and has been working on some CPE (Continuing Professional Education) at home a few evenings this week. I'm just enjoying actually being home a few nights a week. :) Max has been trying to get used to just having me around, since last week Katy and Caleb were here every day after school. I think he's adjusting. :) He's starting to get a stuffy nose and cough again, but I'm hoping it's just more teeth coming in. He's been waking up more at night, too, which also makes me suspect more teeth. Time will tell, I guess. Since I don't have much else to say, I'll cut to some pictures.
Wedding Weekend: Elsie Saturday Pictures
4 days ago


4 comments:
Would love to see the little pretzel boy and snuggle. Love, Grandma B.
That pic of him with his leg on the table makes me bout die in laughter!!! hahahahaha
Perhaps he's double jointed? Maybe he could join the circus!
waiting for a new post i bet theres lots going on in your life right now!! haha
love kates
Post a Comment