on May 4th we'll be back again! Our flight leaves Bloomington at 10:something and then our flight from Atlanta to Stuttgart is at 5:45. It's at least a nine hour flight, and we're due to get in at 9:00 AM Tuesday morning. You can all be praying for us! Max has a bit of runny nose and cough, so the flights will have that added dimension. Our flight back leaves Monday, May 4th from Stuttgart at 11:00, I think. The return flight to the US is longer, at least 10 hours. I don't remember when the flight leaves from Atlanta, but we are due to get in to Bloomington 8:00 or 9:00 PM. I probably won't update the blog while we're gone unless I feel really ambitious. :D Don't hold your breath.
Have a good two weeks, everyone!
Wedding Weekend: Elsie Saturday Pictures
4 days ago
1 comment:
Praying is what we will be doing!! Hope the flight goes well as can be expected. Love, Mom B.
Post a Comment