Monday, June 01, 2009

New things...

There is something new in our house since last week.....our new stove/oven! Hooray! I don't think I've written about it before, but our oven had a sticky gas valve and wouldn't come up to heat or stay at a reliable temperature. So, we found one we liked at Menard's and it came in last week.

Out with the old...

...and in with the new!

The new one is basically like our old one, except the top is 'biscuit' colored instead of stainless steel. I think the light color makes the top of the stove seem bigger, which is always nice. :)

The other 'new' thing at our house is that our strawberries are beginning to ripen! Greg picked these first ones on Saturday, and I actually ate all of them. (I asked if he wanted any, I promise!) Excited for strawberry shortcake season!

Not too much else to report from our house...Max figured out a new game, though, and I caught it on video. He takes something out of the sippee cup/bottle drawer, then toddles into the bathroom and throws it into the bathtub. He had already made about three trips before I got this one taped, and he evidently was being more picky about what he took out of the drawer. :)



What a goofball! :) We love our little Max!

3 comments:

Karen B.. said...

How cute!! I threw some toys in the bathtub the other night when he was here so maybe he figured he needed some to play with when he takes a bath. So precious!! Love, Grandma B.

Stephanie R. said...

Better the bathtub than the toilet!

Mary said...

So true, Steph...so true. :)