Monday, May 10, 2010

Just some recent pics


Max reading a book to Nora


She likes it!


A nice spring picture


She's just such a cutie! More pics of her later...


Ok, so this is a little less recent...Kia with her lame paw (she runs/walks almost completely back to normal now)


Even though I felt sorry for her, it was nice when she wouldn't run on it because she didn't chase any bikers/runners! She just stared longingly at them, like this.


Pic from celebrating birthdays at Dad and Mom R's...Max got to blow out another candle and loved it!


Blow!!! (He did get it blown out)


U. Tim and A. Melissa made Max a BIG tower!


Aaaaaand this is what happened after Max got his hands on it.


Nora is our little yoga girl...she'll sit like that and right after I took this particular picture, she laid all the way forward with her head sideways on the floor. (She was also sucking her fingers, upset that I was taking pictures instead of picking her up!)


I was doing dishes or something and when I turned around I found this: She had reached out and grabbed her whole container of puffs and dumped it in her lap!


I call her my little Miss Octopus...seriously, I think something is out of her reach, and she still reaches out an arm and grabs it! Oh, and yes, that is a little clip in her hair. I'm excited that it's long enough to put one in! (Even if Greg doesn't leave them in!) ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute Cute Pics!!!!!!!!! :)

Love, Kates

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics!! Love, Grandma B.

The Kaiser Family said...

I'll echo that: "CUTE!!" You are so blessed!
What is Nora sitting in on the table? I've never seen anything quite like it. It looks handy!
ruth