Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Christmas Card

We thought we'd let our faithful blog readers help us choose the Greg Beutel family 2010 Christmas card. All submissions are due by April 2011.

A:

B:


C:

D:

This option was also submitted by a blog reader, but is under review by the editors:

8 comments:

Carmen said...

Yippee!! :)

Christy Schrock said...

Congratulations!! What a neat way of sharing the news. Final option appears a little crazy!

Roseli said...

God bless your family guys!!We are so excited about this pregnancy news (you know that!!).
Wish all the best always!!Lots of Love from us!!!Roseli and Paulo.

Jo said...

congrats!

Plattner Ranch said...

Ummm Do you need my vote or can you guess it? I vote for twins!!! :) One for Nora and one for Max.

Congratulations!!!

Daveana said...

Congratulations!

djkl rassi said...

How exciting!! Smiles all around!

Hope you are feeling well and may God bless you little family! Love ya!

The Kaiser Family said...

EXCITING!!! Don't know how I missed this post, but I did! Your comment about camping next year caught me and I had to go back and look. I vote the last option - twins. :)
We rejoice with your wonderful news and will pray that all goes well. Congratulations!!