Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Road Trip(s)!

Sorry for the near month-long absence. I haven't been getting our camera out that much, and I tend to procrastinate blogging when I don't think I have many pictures to put up. The truth is, we've been pretty crazy busy...road trips the past two weekends, and one coming up this weekend as well. These pictures are a little random, but here is what I have...


We went to Tim and Jenny's for a potluck one night, and the kids had fun playing together.

Max LOVES his new hat we got him for the fall/winter, and was especially excited when Daddy found him some gloves he could wear.

We visited Grandpa and Grandma Beutel a few weeks ago and Grandpa had fun giving Max a ride on his chair...he actually dumped Max out of it!

Great-gpa and Max

Great-gpa and Nora

Great-gma and Nora
Two weekends ago we drove out to Ohio to visit the Steffens. We had a great time staying at Chet and Amanda's and seeing everyone, but didn't have our camera with us at all, so no pictures. Then, when we got home, we couldn't even find it! Thankfully, it was eventually recovered...just in time for our next trip...
....which was to Athens, AL for the Homecoming Weekend! The Beutel family, aka the Northern Gospel Express, sang on Saturday. It was fun, but I'm glad the performance is over. We got one lone picture from the whole weekend:

Max and Nora at the hotel in Nashville on Monday morning, I think. If you want to see videos of us singing, go to mjbeutel's YouTube page and there are 8 videos there.
After we got home Monday night, I gave Nora a bath after I fed her supper. The water was in the tub, I had taken her overalls off, and I ran to the kitchen to check on something. I heard a big splash, but no crying so I figured she just threw something in the tub (it happens often). When I walked back into the bathroom, though, this is what I saw:

a rather surprised Nora, who had climbed into the tub...


socks and all! Lesson learned: Don't leave Nora in the bathroom by herself!
Last random picture here...

Max trying out the vampire teeth that A. Diane K. gave him in his Halloween bag.

Max wants to show everyone his favorite toys in this video:

I don't have much else to post, really. Our kids have been great travelers so far and I need to go pack their bag for this coming trip. Morris, MN, here we come! (And I will try really hard to actually take some pictures on this trip.) :)

3 comments:

Plattner Ranch said...

Where can I get a CD? Seriously!!! If I can't get a CD can I get an MP3?

That was great. I didn't know we had such talent in Tremont though it shouldn't surprise me, we are blessed with good singing!

Between my sick children and your travels, you may have a new baby before I see you again! HA!

Have a great week. :0)

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha...that video is so adorable i could watch it all day...And allbodies!! :) hahaha

Katy

Anonymous said...

Will you guys perform for us at the Beutel Thanksgiving? You guys sounded awesome!

Love,Laura