Saturday was my Grandma Rassi's Christmas at 11:00, which worked out really well despite our kids needing naps. My A. Kathy had gotten stockings for each of the great-grandkids with their names on them, which was really neat! Carmen has some pictures of them all hanging up...I think 23 of them? They were even all stuffed with toys! Grandma handed out each stocking as the kids came up one by one to her. It was really neat, I thought.
From there we came back home for a little bit, then on to Grandpa and Grandma Wagenbach's Christmas at 3:30. Once again, despite having 45 min. naps, Max and Nora did remarkably well! We were able to really enjoy being with both families, for which I was thankful. Super cranky kids have a way of making it hard to have a good time sometimes. Here are the two pictures from there:

Elena wearing her new apron and Max trying to open his new toy

Elena wearing her new apron and Max trying to open his new toy

Nora enjoying the evening snack
On Sunday we went to Grandpa and Grandma Beutel's for Christmas. Once again, no pictures from our camera. Somehow between Max, Nora, eating, opening presents, and talking with people, I just don't get the camera out! Oh, well. We had a great weekend anyway, full of Christmases, family, food, and music.
No comments:
Post a Comment