We haven't been taking tons of pictures lately, which is why I've been not doing so well at blogging. We've been keeping busy, just getting ready for Christmas and doing things like going to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate Elena's 2nd birthday (where, if you read Steph's blog, you know that she won 500 tickets!):

Max loved Chuck E. Cheese!

Max loved Chuck E. Cheese!
Concentrating on a game
That Sunday it snowed...alot. The Christmas program was held in place of afternoon church so people didn't have to try and make their way back to town in the evening, which worked out GREAT for us! I'm in favor of making that a tradition! So that night, instead of going to the program, we made Spinach Soup from the Pioneer Woman's recipe. I don't like spinach, but this was good! I'm sure the bacon and hard-boiled eggs helped it out. :)
The following weekend, we went to 3 of our 6 Christmases for the year, which will get their own post. Other than that, things have been just kind of a routine busy. Nora has discovered the fun of hats:
Howdy, pardner!
This past Sunday, we tried to get a picture of the kids in their Christmas outfits in front of the Christmas tree...this is the best one, honestly. I think we'll have to try again. :)
Currently, we've been battling the flu at our house. Greg had it this week, Max got it a couple of days ago, and now Nora has it, I think. It's been interesting, to say the least! I'd rather have the flu at our house than the stomach flu, though, which we had last year around this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment