Friday, December 31, 2010

The last of the Christmases

This post is quite overdue, but I am missing some pictures. I know I had some from Dad and Mom Beutel's Christmas...not tons of pictures, and not stellar ones (Nora was still under the weather, so she spent most of the time sitting on my lap), but ones I was going to post nonetheless. I can summarize the Christmas by saying we had a great time being with our family, the kids were pretty good for being sick, and we got many super presents. I think one of the best pictures I had was of the snow crab that we had. I've never eaten crab before, so it was a new experience. I was not very good at getting the meat out, but it was fun!

Anyway, I lent my memory card to someone without realizing that I had pictures on it, so I don't have those to post right now. What I do have are pictures from when we went to Dad and Mom Rassi's so they could give the kids (and Greg) their presents since they missed the actual Christmas celebration.


Max was quite excited to open his. (A Thomas the tank engine game)

I don't have a picture of Nora opening her gift because I had taken a video of it. The video didn't turn out that great, though, so here are the pictures I took afterwards.

Nora liked her horse, but wasn't too sure about riding on it...so Max had to go first.

Once she saw Max on it, of COURSE she wanted to ride it!

Ride 'em, Nora!
Now that we have the horse at our house, Max and Nora have realized that it's kind of hard to get on it by themselves. Not to worry, though...our kids are creative!

Max says, "See? It works fine like this!"

No comments: