Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cute kids and Birth-days

Max and Nora sometimes just seem so grown-up to me...which is good, since they will both be big siblings in about a month (maybe 3 weeks?). These pictures are from one morning when I found them reading together...all cozy in the corner of our bedroom.


The Cars book...

always seems to be a favorite.

Cute.

This video is a little random, but Nora is starting to talk and repeat things so much recently! I just thought her voice was cute. :) (I took this video just to show my mom how to run our little camcorder, hence the instructions at the end.)


On March 9 in the evening, we went to Nate and Steph's because Sheila had bought some kids' paint and wanted to play with the kids. Max and Elena are quite the budding artists, while Nora...well, she doesn't quite have the attention span for it yet. :)

Elena only wanted to use purple, and Max was pretty enamored with the green, though he eventually branched out.

Not sure what this face is for!

I absolutely love this picture...what a doll!

Anyway, it was a fun night. We didn't stay super late, which was a good thing since Steph ended up going into labor that night! Sweet little Annika Salome was born on March 10, and Greg and I took the kids to see her at the hospital the next night, Friday the 11th. Anyone reading this blog has probably already seen Steph's pictures, but I love these two we took at the hospital.

She was one of the most alert newborns I've seen! Love those pretty eyes!

She's such an adorable little baby...makes me excited to meet ours!
In other baby news, my brother Jason and his wife Ellie welcomed little Boone Elliot into the world on March 22nd...I don't have any pictures of him yet, but he's a keeper, too! Lots of dark hair and cute pudgy cheeks. :) Hopefully after next week I'll have some of him to put up.

In our baby news, I'm definitely starting to feel like I'm 8 months pregnant. Plus, this baby has only gotten MORE active in the past week or so...I think the room has run out! I'm anticipating another 'spirited' child, judging from the womb movements. I don't know if I've posted about this before or not, but with Max and Nora, if Greg put his hand on my belly to try and feel the baby moving, they stopped. Pretty consistently. This one just seems to dance all the harder!
It's a little bit surreal that Baby #3 is so close...I always thought, "Well, Steph has to have her baby, then Ellie has to have her baby, and then tax season will probably be over..." and now we have another cute nephew and niece and I'm next! Yikes! I guess I'll have to keep up with my blogging so I don't end up with a backlog of posts AND newborn pictures to put up. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie R. said...

Sometimes I feel like the luckiest person alive. Two beautiful girls of my own and the most wonderful niece and nephew imaginable! Can't wait to meet baby #3!