Hooray for March finally being here! I know it's only the 3rd of the month (happy birthday to my cousin Denver!), but for some reason just seeing March on the calendar makes the end of tax season seem so much closer...as well as the arrival of Baby #3. (Which sometimes excites me and sometimes scares me...am I really ready for 3 kids?!?!?) Still not a lot to report from our house, just that I know in my head I really need to stick it to Max to get this potty training thing down, but being 7.5 months pregnant (almost 34 weeks at this point) and getting more uncomfortable, I've found it hard for myself to just keep at it with him. Right now, diapers are just easier, even though I KNOW that after we have the baby, I will be reeeeeeally sick of them. :) I only have a few pictures; the first three are of one of my attempts at a fun lunch: octopus hot dogs. Thankfully, Max loves sea animals of almost any kind, and was quite impressed! (Yes, I fed them more than hot dogs for lunch, but I had to get a picture before they were ripped apart.)

The kids and I have been so thankful for the evenings when Greg has worked from home...even though I'm not sure he was so thrilled the other night when Max asked him to play "Wee Sing Silly Songs" on iTunes. He's a good sport, though, and put on the requested songs. Whenever Max sees the calculator that Greg uses at home, he tells me, "I need to do my work!" which consists of scrawling in pencil on a sheet of paper while punching keys on the calculator.
Usually when Greg is working at home, at some point in time each of the kids want to climb up in his lap. The other night, as Nora was taking a turn, Greg asked me for a pony tail holder. Yes, indeed, it IS now possible to get Nora's hair in a little pony tail! Her little face looked like it hurt a bit when he put it in, but when it came out later, she brought the holder back to Greg so he could put it back in!
This is what I got when I asked Nora to smile...
This is what I got when I asked Nora to smile...
2 comments:
Cute that's all I can say!! Love, Grandma B.
"I'm not human...I an ocapus"-Max
love the hotdogs!
Sheila
Post a Comment