Anyway, I thought I'd put up some pictures of my own 'valentines.' :)

My handsome hubby and me...not the most recent picture of us, but one of my favorites!

My handsome hubby and me...not the most recent picture of us, but one of my favorites!
Oh, these two...some days they play together so well, and other days all I hear is, "No, Nora! Mine!" accompanied by much indignant screaming from the little girl in question. This tax season has been much different than last, when Nora was still baby enough to not move around or require tons of attention (read: discipline).
Because of that little fact, I've found that sometimes I just need to do this:
...and take a deep breath while I make supper or whatever it is I'm trying to get done. :)
It hasn't been all bad, though. The kids and I have had some fun times, especially when I have to get creative and make something 'different' for them to keep lunchtime from getting too monotonous. From my Apples of Gold Bible study, I was given the idea of this cute little frog, so I made him one day:
The funniest part was when Max popped a whole 'eye' in his mouth...it's straight cream cheese with a chocolate chip in it! He made the funniest face and spit it out...I recommended he take out the chocolate chip and just eat that. :)
One more set of Max pictures...he was playing the piano and said, "Mom, take a picture!"
Now if we could just make more progress with the potty training...
1 comment:
Love those kiddos and love your little green frog! Love,Mom b.
Post a Comment