Thursday, March 24, 2011

So far behind...so many birthdays!

Well, I guess now that it's the end of the month, I should put up a couple of posts about our March. Max has had quite a time keeping all of the birthdays straight since between Feb. 20 and March 12, four of his five grandpas/great-grandpas have birthdays! We'd tell him that we were going to sing "Happy Birthday" to 'Grandpa,' and I think he gave up trying to figure out which one it was. :) Dad Rassi's birthday is Feb. 20, and Grandpa Wagenbach and Dad Beutel's birthdays are both on March 6. Then, Grandpa Beutel's birthday is March 12.

This year, all of Grandpa Wagenbach's children put on a party for him because he turned 80! Dad and Mom Beutel found out just exactly how many people they could fit in the cabin for a meal (answer: I think 70?), and I think everyone who came enjoyed themselves.


Grandpa and Grandma

Mom B., A. Diane, U. Marv, A. Trish, A. Elaine, and Grandma and Grandpa

Max loved the fruit cups!

Grandpa turned his cake to get a better chance of blowing out the candles...it was pretty cute.

I don't have an 'after' picture, but I'm pretty sure he got them all!

Grandpa Wagenbach's party was actually on Saturday the 5th, so Sunday evening we celebrated Dad B.'s birthday at their house.

Quite the crew....these three are pretty much always the entertainment.

A CAT shirt!

Always plenty of 'help' when opening presents...

One of the kids brought this roller skate up from downstairs (yep, just one), and Nora loved it. Nate was helping her 'skate' and she kept going back and forth across the room. So funny!

Of course, Max and Elena had to have some wrestling time with U. Timmy.

Whee!

And of course, there was chocolate cake for dessert...

Followed by some cuddle time...

And music!

And of course, with these three, there's always some dancing! :D

No comments: