Monday, May 16, 2011

Personality...

...there is no lack of it at our house! At least our lives are never boring. :) The first picture doesn't look like the others, but it fits the title. The rest are some more of Greg's great picture taking and editing skills.















Our personal favorites and the inspiration for the title of the post:





Greg and I already decided there will be an 8x10 of the last one at Nora's wedding reception someday. :D We love our kids!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow Greg, you are getting pretty good. Better watch out, people will start asking you to take their wedding pictures! Maybe when you come in July we can have a family photo session!!

Laura

Anonymous said...

Greg,

Wow, those are some outstanding pictures. I love the last ones of Nora, but I also think the serious face of Nora is really good. If your accounting business folds up maybe you could open up your own photography studio. (ha, ha)