...but that doesn't make Nora any less photogenic! Greg had some fun taking pictures of her in her new hat from her grandma Rassi and playing with them in Picasa. We love our Noranoodle!
There all so cute but I like the evens best! 2,4,&6
I can't edit for nothin' Tried before but I'm computer illiterate without a book or a personal tutor! Could use online help but it takes too much time, can't remember what I read by the time I switch back to do it! :) Oh well, that's why God gave me children!
2 comments:
There all so cute but I like the evens best! 2,4,&6
I can't edit for nothin'
Tried before but I'm computer illiterate without a book or a personal tutor! Could use online help but it takes too much time, can't remember what I read by the time I switch back to do it! :) Oh well, that's why God gave me children!
Cutie Noranoodle! Love, Grandma B.
Post a Comment