Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Who needs a playground?

I know, two posts in two days...but Max was being so funny last night, I didn't want this cute video (and these cute pictures) to sit for a week on the computer.


Greg took all the cushions off the loveseat so Max could play safely.


You can't see it very well, but his lower tooth just to the right of his middle teeth came in yesterday!


His crazy hair is from his nap he took.


The little monkey on his jungle gym...I love it when he just flops over on his back!

AND, a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mom Beutel! We're glad to have her back from Japan!

2 comments:

Karen B.. said...

What can I say!! Another round of good pics and Grandma had a very nice time in Japan but is glad to be home again!! Love, Grandma B.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! We love the video of Max on the couch. I had to replay the part where Greg asks who is the big boy and Max's responses over and over for Thomas. Actually all of the kids and (me, too) loved it. We enjoy reading your posts and all the pictures and videos.

Love,
Aunt Diane & Boys