Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Hurrah!

Well, Max went back to the doctor's office today...and...NO EAR INFECTION! I guess the Cefdinir did the trick last time. What a relief! I also talked to Dr. Cross about taking a one year old to Europe. I actually feel a little better about it, now. Not that it still won't be a great adventure, but I guess I'm starting to mentally prepare. :)
I don't really have any other news, except that Max and I went to visit Laurie, Hope, Seth, and baby Troy yesterday for lunch and the afternoon. I didn't get any pictures, but it was fun to see Hope playing with "Baby Nax." The men continue their work in the basement...they got so much done yesterday! I think they'll be mostly done by tonight, with just finishing up stuff to do tomorrow and/or Thursday. Exciting!
And now, just so I can leave you with a picture, here's one I stole off of Mike and Carmen's website. It's from almost a month ago when Max and I went to have a play day with Kate and Lincoln. It was one of those gorgeous days we had in February, and the boys were standing at the front door, looking outside at the sunshine. Kate decided to get in on the action and came up behind them. It wasn't staged, but it didn't last very long, either. :) The boys weren't big into the hugging thing. We did take the kids outside for a walk that day. It was so beautiful!


Linc, Kate, and Max

No comments: