Monday, March 09, 2009

Progress=Exciting!

Well, the basement is framed! It's pretty great to be able to visualize what our basement will really look like when it's finished. For those of you who haven't seen it, here's where we're at so far:

A shot from the steps


The newly framed stairway wall (I don't have a picture, but the landing has been rebuilt as well)


Where our new bathroom will be (I think it's last on the priority list right now)


Our new storage room...located just to the right of the bathroom. The freezer and fruit shelves, among other things, will go in here.


Bedroom #1


Bedroom #2 (the new one!)


The furnace room/storage room

Now for a Max update: He's just as fun as ever, still taking a step every once in a while, still standing when he wants to, and still grinning his Max-o-lantern smile. It looks like he has another tooth on the bottom that wants to pop through. So far, he hasn't been cranky at all with it, though. I haven't been very good at taking pictures of him lately...these are all from Greg.


Cheese! (He's wearing his new pjs)

Oh, and I forgot to say that he's still into exploring as much as ever. His newest favorite: his own closet! I can't throw things in there the way I used to, unfortunately. As you can see, it hasn't prompted me to completely clean it up yet. I figure there's nothing in there he can break. Anyway, I caught him in the act the other day. :)


Red-handed!

Yesterday morning before church, Greg had a mini photo shoot with Max. For some reason, Max decided to be hard to get with his smiles. Eventually, we broke him down, but it took some doing! Here's a few of the good pics Greg got.







Happy Monday, everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much going on at the Beutel household - makes me realize every one of my 50 years!!!

Love Dad

ps - thanks for the pics