I believe I can officially write in Max's baby book his first word: "Heh-wo!" Most of the time he'll only say it if he's holding a cell phone...or else he'll put his fist up to his ear, imitating one. :) If you ask him to say hello, don't be surprised if he acts shy or just grins. He likes to do it on his own time...yes, he's a bit stubborn. Last week, while we were eating lunch, I took this video. If I smacked my lips, he would copy me. :) We had a good time!
It's not that we haven't been busy, but I guess I just haven't had the camera out lately. When I looked to see what I could put on the blog, this video was pretty much it. Last weekend was busy; Greg and I worked on cleaning out the garage and cleaning up the basement on Saturday, and that evening we had Katy's 14th birthday celebration. Happy 14th, Kates! Oh, and on Friday night we went out to eat at Alexander's Steakhouse with Aaron, Katie, and Brie. I should have had my camera that night! Max and Brie were pretty good at the restaurant, but they were funny sometimes. :) After supper, we had to get Katy a bday gift and Tim and Melissa a shower gift, so we went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Tim was working, so we bugged him for a while, and actually saw Melissa, her parents, and her sister, too! Needless to say, it was later than we meant to be by the time we got back to Aaron and Katie's. It was fun, though, and we got to see their awesome back patio that they just finished. It looks terrific! Then, on Sunday, Greg kept Max while I went to a shower for Tim and Melissa up near Joliet with Mom B., Katy, Tim and Sheila. A fun weekend, just busy.
I'll try to do better with the camera so I have something more interesting to post next time. Until then, ciao!
3 comments:
Yea! for first Words
Heh-wo, Max! I miss you!
So sweet!! Love, Grandma B.
Post a Comment