Sunday, May 10, 2009

We're Back! + Max's Official First Birthday Party

Well, you wouldn't know it from my stellar job at updating the blog recently, but we did make it back safe and sound late Monday night/early Tuesday morning. There's certainly no place like home! It's been a busy week, though, and kind of feels like we hit the ground running. Mostly I was getting unpacked, doing laundry, trying to straighten up the house after unpacking, and getting ready for Max's official first birthday party on Friday night. We had a grand time, but I'm really really really glad we waited to do it until we got home from Europe. :) Here's a video of our little ham destroying his cake. He didn't actually eat as much of this cake, so we avoided the stomachache discomfort. :) Needless to say, Max went straight to the bathtub after this:

I've got some other pictures that I'll put up later of the party and decorations, but this video is kind of long and took a while to load. Speaking of pictures, I sent out our Kodak gallery of Europe pictures to pretty much everyone in my address book. If you're in Greg's address book and not mine, shoot him an e-mail and tell him to send them to you. :)

We've got to run now...Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there!

4 comments:

Stephanie R. said...

lol. I think Max should consider a career as a masseuse.

KT the Brick said...

I took that video!!!!!!! he's such a cutie!!!

Karen B.. said...

It is still fun to watch even though we saw him in action. Love, Mom

Carrie said...

Boy, does Max know how to celebrate! What a cutie!